Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ready for a Successful year for the VIKINGS!!


 The Olson's are ready for the football season!! :) We are anxiously awaiting for regular season to start and our fantasy football league to be in full swing! Ellis' viking gear (onsies) don't fit yet, but thankfully we had this little football onsie that fits him just right! :)

** I did edit out many of his most noticable "spots"... so although he looks like his skin has improved greatly, it hasn't... But- this is what he would look like without the spots! ;-)



 I look at this picture and can only imagine Mox thinking, "HELLO- Why don't I have MY jersey on!" 
Let's go VIKES!!!

2 comments:

christa said...

cute pics!! Lincoln just got his first Vikings jersey yesterday to get ready for the season. too bad they haven't done so hot in the preseason.

we are so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!!

steve said...

NICE CUTE LITTLE FAMILY LOVE THE PICS. SURE HOPE YOU HAVE A BACKUP TEAM. PRAYING FOR YOU ALL