Thursday, July 18, 2013

Scrub a dub-dub!

I haven't posted anything about Ellis' first bath! :) His button stayed on for a LONG time. The first big piece fell off but he still had some some more to go... so finally we were able to give him his first submerged bath. Bath one was quiet the commotion. I"m glad I even caught a pictures because even though their was two of us, with Ellis crying we were trying to be speedy!

Bath #1


I had to include this next picture because it just makes me smile! So again, after the craziness of the first bath our minds were all over and we were shuffling around to get him dried off well and warmed up! Somehow I had grabbed a size 2 diaper (when he's been wearing NB) so you can see it was GIANT on him!! But-- as quickly as we go through diapers around here, I thought--- what the heck, you can wear this one for the next hour until you need another one!! :) I think it looks like he's smiling in this picture thinking it's pretty funny too.
Bath #2
A couple nights later we attempted bath two. We were expecting a similar routine as the last bath... much to our surprise he LOVED this bath. He just laid there and swam his little toosh around. So cute. There was time to capture pictures this time and even some video! :) 


Dad is the supporter (holding him) and mom is the washer. We've got a pretty good system worked out. 

He loves to cuddle anyways, but especially after bath time! :) Such a sweetie. 

No comments: