Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ellis 1 Month!!

I can't believe our little guy is already a month old!! WOW!!! Time really does fly and every day I see new changes in Ellis and I want time to slow down!! Aww... He's just so sweet. He's becoming more and more animated every day and it's so fun to watch his personality start to shine through. 

You see so many cute idea's of people taking pictures of their babes monthly next to something to document the growth.. we weren't sure what to do so we picked a couple things. First off was the owl blanket made by Grammie Annie... 
 The other thing we picked with the Florida Pelican from Daddy before Ellis was born. Quick reminder that the pelicans from Florida are grey and not the pretty white like they are in Minnesota. So when Daddy was promoted he got Mommy a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Ellis (who was still in my belly) a Florida Pelican. :) 


Ellis is awake more often these days. I love to just make eye contact with him. 
... And he LOVES tummy time... for about 10 minutes. 
He watches everything... he's so curious. 

Look at those EYES! :-) 
 ... and those lips!! 

 ...Smiles! 
 Looking less newborn and more baby every day! :) 

 We are so in love with this little guy! I love taking his pictures!! I think I have over 1,000 already! Unlike his dad, he can't "run away" from the camera... Yet! :) 

Ellis' Top 3 Favorites: 
1. Stretching
2. Snuggle and cuddled in a blanket
3. Eating

Ellis' Top 3 NON-Favorites: 
1. Wet Wipes on his behind. 
2. Getting strapped into the car seat. (Once he's in he's good.) 
3. The antibiotics he's currently on for some "bites" 

Since our last visit to the doctors Ellis went from 7lbs. to 9lbs in two weeks! Growing boy!! 


4 comments:

Alison Anders said...

So fun to catch up with you and little Ellis! Great shots of him, him and Mox (adorable) and the Twins game looked awesome. What a great idea to make that sign and get "circled" -- must have been a thrill for your families :)

steve said...

lOVE THE PICTURES...wow 1 MONTH. GLAD TO SEE SOME TUMMY TIME, MAKES HIM STRONG AND NO FLAT HEAD :>)!! KEEP THE PICS COMMING!!
GRANDMA

Laura Ann said...

Cutest Nephew award...... LOVE HIM.

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

he is such a cute baby! I love the pics! love you all so much!!!!!! ALYSSA