Today was Ellis' first trip to church! We dressed him in his Sunday Best! These sweet little overalls make my heart melt! Little clothes! Ellis is still rocking the newborn size. We didn't think he'd be UNDER 8lbs so we had about three newborn outfits at home. Since being home we've had to buy a few more sleepers that are NB so his little legs don't get caught up in the mid-section. ;-) He's such a peanut.
Ellis was fantastic during church! Barely made a peak and put a lot of smiles on many people's faces. I'm totally bummed because Henry Sardina had said a special prayer for Ellis and I recorded it on my phone as he said it. Now that I'm home I can't find the video anywhere!! ;( Bummer. It was a short and sweet little prayer for our little man. Maybe it will "show up" some day... who knows with this technology!
Now home for a quiet afternoon. Company is gone, Ellis and I just got up from a nap, enjoying the calmness of the rain, and Brent will be off to hockey tonight! :) Winding up a good week/weekend.


1 comment:
1st Sunday out IS very special! So fun to show him to everyone I'm sure. Love the pics of him, he's such a cutie!!
Post a Comment