Thursday, June 20, 2013

How's Mox?

We had our concerns about how our first "baby" would do with his new brother... Thankfully, he's doing great! When we first brought Ellis home he was pretty curious with excitement and  sniffing. He's getting use to the sound of his cry. The first few times it was "big brother" to the rescue as Mox would run over to Ellis. Now he kind of just looks at him, and lays back down. ;-) Ellis can be kind of a squeeker and whenever he does that, he gets Mox's attention and we have to let him know that it's just Ellis. I think the two of them are doing pretty well with each other and will make great friends as Ellis gets older. We refer to Mox as "puppy brother" (I think I mentioned that in another post...We picked that up from one of those funny AT&T commercials with the guy and the young students.)
Link: Puppy Brother


Now as far as Mox's schedule goes... he's also being woke up 3-4 times during the night and so everyone is sleeping when they can and hard these days! :) 

The Olson's are holding up pretty well in my opinion. I'm so thankful for all the help from Brent! He's been such a rockstar in all areas: Daddy, Husband, Nurse, Maid, Cook, Errand Runner, everything. I'm so blessed to have all my BOYS!

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

glad mox isn't gelous. I cant wait to come up to florida !! love you all and miss you. ALYSSA