Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ellis

Just up feeding the little man and thought I would upload some pics!! He has changed so much in his first week! We are getting over a blocked tear duct and everyday shedding skin from a new area.. We are just loving this little guy!! He's a very good baby.





7 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

So sweet! Thanks for the pics. Love that cow outfit. ;-)

Katie said...

He looks so sweet and so small... hard to imagine that mine were ever that tiny. Enjoy the cuddling, the sweet baby smell, and all the quiet moments you are going to enjoy the next couple months!! Can't wait to meet him!

The Olson's said...

Isn't he such a cutie!!

The Olson's said...

Thanks katie!! Can't wait for everyone to meet him either!!

Emily said...

Such a cutie pie!!! Love these

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

he is so adorable! I can tell by the pictures that he likes to cuddle with people! I like it when you blog about Ellis, and the pictures are so cute! we will defiantly have to Skype!!!!!!

Alison Anders said...

cutest cow outfit ever!!