Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! Slightly overcast, mild winds, 74 degrees and the perfect day for the beach on the river side! Now, in the last post I mentioned that I'm excited to get my own board but will wait until post baby... Well... today we spent about 3 hours on the water (taking turns) on Brent's "Bote" and I must say, I'm COMPLETELY in LOVE. I could have spent all day out there on the water just paddling around. Especially when we had 2-4 dolphins playing around us! Up until now I've only heard the dolphin stories from Brent, but today I experienced it for myself and it was amazing. I thought I would be scared to see wild life, but it was completely the opposite! I wanted to CHASE the wild life, I was so curious and wanted to be near them. Let's just say this, I might be getting an early birthday/Christmas gift in the near future!! ;-)
 |
That bump is sure GROWING! (Also that's a floatation fanny pack on my back Not extra cushion in my toosh area! :) |
Brent was so happy to see how much I enjoyed the Bote. We're always looking for things we can do together and we've finally found something I think we equally love. I couldn't imagine a more enjoyable time, than spending a beautiful afternoon on the water with the love of my life! :)
Check out the video Brent caught of my attempt to chase a dolphin! Crazy thing in this video is there was a bird who was swimming right along with the dolphin. The bird would go under after the dolphin and pop up just before the dolphin did- giving me a good indicator of where and when I would see the dolphin again! Crazy COOL!!! I'm sold.
2 comments:
More videos! That IS cool...can't think of a better way to 'workout' too. Glad you got out there with him. Kids will love to watch this.
Oh, why is there electrical type poles out there?!
The great thing about these boards is that you can make the level of intensity however you want it. Casual float around or really paddle hard for a great work out! Soo cool.
Yeah the electrical poles in the water? We've wondered the same thing, but because we are on an island I guess there is only one way to get it out to the base? Not sure.
Post a Comment