Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Shower for Baby Ole

Yesterday we had our first baby shower. Brent's office wanted to put together a little something for us and it turned out so nicely! It was suppose to be a surprise but Laura (Boss's wife) knew I didn't like surprises and told me. Then a couple days ago she spilled the beans to Brent too! So although everyone else thought we were going to be surprised we knew.

There was a nice spread of snacks and a generous amount of gifts from people from Brent's office! It was all so nice. 
Here are some of the individual gifts given by people in the office. Cute, cute stuff. 
 Ms. Diane, the secretary that works upstairs got us this adorable diaper cake. Includes 96 diapers ;) 
 We got a huge plastic treasure chest from the office as a whole jammed pack with all the goodies below! We were blown away by the generosity from the office. It was so humbling. 

This had to be one of my favorite gifts. How CUTE is this little suit!! Awww!! I can't wait for him to wear it. 

Kind of a dark picture taken with my phone. Another lady was taking actual pictures with a camera and when I get those I'll post them. They should be better than mine. :) 
 This baby shower just confirmed to me how great Brent is. He's so wonderful at what he does, he works so well with others (especially those who are irritated with finances!) and he is greatly appreciated by his office. I couldn't be more proud of Brent, all of his accomplishments so far, and the man he's become. I'm a lucky girl, and this baby is a lucky little boy. 

No comments: