Friday, March 15, 2013

Mom and Laura to FLORIDA!! :)

On Saturday night Laura, my Momma and cousin Maddie all arrived to Florida for Spring Break! It was SOOO awesome having them here and we had a great time. After picking them up we headed to Fish Lips at Port Canaveral. There mom wanted to be sure to try some seafood. She got a dinner that included three types of fish (I can't remember what) but we also got the appetizers below. Shark bites and Shrimp Wontons. Yummy!!! I personally like sea food so they were good to me! 


The next day we spent some time at the beach! We started the visit with some maternity pictures taken by Laura. Pictures probably next post.  :) I'll give you a sneak peak though.... 

Photo shoot sneak peak....

The following day we did some shopping in Orlando for some baby things! We also dropped of Maddie with her other grandparents and came back to shop Ron Jon Surf Shop. 


The rest of the time we spent very casually enjoying time together and the sun! We spent a few hours each day catching some rays! Their stay was MUCH to short! I wish they could have stayed forever, but we'll see them again in three short months when Baby Ole arrives!!! 

Love you guys! Thanks for everything. 

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Man wish we were there right now!! I LOVE seafood too.
Looks like a FUN week! So thankful for the Lord's perfect timing and caring about the little details in our lives.
Can't wait too see more baby pics! LOVE that one and your dress!