Total Weight Gain: About the same... 14-15lbs
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new, loving Brent's baggy pants and t-shirts. :)
Sleep: Sleep has actually been going pretty good lately. I've ditched the noodle for awhile. Want to be close to the hubby. ;-)
Stretch Marks: I think last week I just had a dry skin scare?? I am not seeing those same red lines now on the sides... which I'm FINE with!
Best Moment this week: My momma and sister were here!!!! YAY!!! Having them here was perfect timing and I'm so glad they were here. My cousin Maddie also flew in for a couple days, and Gramps drove over the last night and flew back with them to MN this am. Worked out well.
Laura also did a mini photo shoot with us to capture the "bump" on the beach! Pictures to come.
We also got a few gifts this week which was exciting!! :)
While Mom and Laura were here we ran into these two outfits while we were out and about. Baby's "Boston Crabby Pants" for those crabby days. and his very own Ron Jons Surf Shop t-shirt.
When we got engaged my mom made Brent and I these stain glass fish. They've been in my room in Baudette since. When the baby news came mom created this cross stain glass to tie the two together. They sit beautifully above our front door and are the first thing we see every morning when we walk down the stairs now. It's a great reminder of so many things. (Laura also is in the process of creating her own stain glass piece for Baby Ole!)
While shopping we found this ADORABLE cow toy. Only made sense that "Grandpa Steve" Ellis would buy this for his first grandson/child. He's going to love it I know!
Mom, Dad and Laura had said in the beginning they would like to buy the car seat for Baby Olson. "Anything that will keep that baby safe" ;) So... rather than just ordering it I waited until they were here to go pick it up together! We headed over to Babies R us where I had seen this one below and loved. Thankfully when we got there it was 20% off and the last one!!! LOVE Sales!
At my door step Wednesday was a box from target! To our surprise Steve & Jan and Grandma Marge had bought us the breast pump we registered for!!! SHOCKED. We mainly just put it on the registry to make sure we didn't forget about it. I'm really really hoping I can produce lots of milk and this will come in super handy!!
** For all the gifts this week- THANK YOU SO MUCH! We appreciate them all so very much.
Miss anything: Baby related... No. Baby continues to be a tough guy!
Movement: You bet. This boy is all over the place. It almost feels constant!! Does he sleep EVER?!?! I hope so!! There are less and less kicks, pumps, etc. It's more of a rolling feeling. The doctor also told us that he will have a favorite "spot" in there. He sure does.
Food Craving: Dairy Queen Blizzards (Thankfully they've smartened up and have a "mini" size which is just right for me!)
Bump:
A little different view of the "bump" this week. This picture shows how LOW he really is. And his favorite spot to lay is LOW. There are moments my stomach gets so hard along the bottom of my bump. Nuts.
Gender: Baby Boy!!
Belly Button: It's getting there.
Wedding Rings: On
Looking forward to:
Tonight we have a bundles for baby class on base. Little education ;)
This weekend we have a couple bowling things we are going to be attending.
Rex and Julie are also in town this weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment