Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mini Taggies

When we were out shopping for our crib last week we saw these tiny taggies. They were SO soft and had a crackle sound to them. About 2-3 years ago Jill Olson sent me some refill wipe cases to use for "noise centers" in my taggies. I never really got around to it. After seeing the mini taggies I went on a mad search through my craft closet to find that envelope she had sent me years ago! I found them!! 


This would be the first time I ever sewed something that wasn't fabric. Surprisingly enough it did great and was easy to sew through. 


I totally winged making these but thought what do I have to loose. I had a little bit of this green super soft fabric to use for one side. I also used some of the fabric that will be used in Baby Ole's room. 




Well, I thought they turned out pretty good! :) 



Here are the sound effects to the taggies. 




2 comments:

christa said...

that's such a neat idea - would have never thought of doing that. but also not really something to bring to church! :)

The Olson's said...

So true on the church thing! Great thing about these for me, is it takes me about ten minutes to make them and in the store they cost $16 dollars for one! :)