Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another thumbs up dinner!!


I got another thumbs up on dinner tonight!! I'm on a roll!! :) 
This was so easy, I can't believe it even counts as cooking. 
I found the recipe on Pinterest at this website: 

I'll keep it short and sweet like the recipe is. Throw some chicken breasts in the crockpot, dump in a can of any kind of salsa you'd like, mix in a package of taco seasoning and cook! Easy as that!! 

As we enjoyed our pulled salsa/taco/chicken as soft shell taco's I saw on Facebook that Jessica Gubbles Torneese posted a raving review on this SAME dish! They also had this meal tonight and she agree's it's simple yet amazing! They, however, made Nacho's with the chicken. That sounds really good too!! 

Worth a try! 

3 comments:

Emily said...

I made that a few weeks ago!! Delicious :)

Laura Ann said...

Lisa ive been wanting to make this for months but dad always says it sounds gross! hahah

The Olson's said...

Make them anyways and don't tell him what's in it! They are so good.