Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project Progress....

I normally don't have ALL day to sit and embroider, but because classes don't start for another 12 days I took today to embroider! :) I had gotten about 20 fun bright colors from Jeri's going out of business sale while we were home so I was anxious to get some use out of them. 

Christa guessed below that I'm maybe making a quilt... Sorry Christa, I'm not. Any other guesses?? 

MJean guessed they were to be framed for the babies room. That's not it, but it is a good idea!! 

Emily guessed RIGHT! :) They are burp cloths. :) 
-I realize they are only going to get puked on, but they are very personal. :) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Framed pics for the nursery? They're cute & you're QUITE TALENTED!!

The Olson's said...

Good Guess, and I've considered doing that with these same characters but that's not what I'm doing with this particular batch! :)

Emily said...

Ok so is it burp clothes or onesies??

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

love them! almost motivates me to finish my lil embroid. project.. ;)

christa said...

those are super cute!! wish i was as creative and talented and motivated as you!! i did find a cute blanket pattern on pinterest the other day that looks super simple. it said if you could sew a straight line you could do it. let's keep our fingers crossed that i still remember how to even thread my machine! yikes :)