Ok- well we had a level two ultra sound this week and the doctor said the due date was off from what we thought.... So to be honest-- I don't know WHEN we are due, so.. just expect a baby before the end of June. :) And I'll continue updating with the weeks we thought we are on. If anything I'm a week ahead.
Total weight gain: 8-9 lbs from start.
Maternity clothes: Nothing new, but most of my "normal" pants do NOT fit.
Sleep: Still getting up every three hours or so. Seems to be more frequent at the beginning of the night. Probably because I drink things before bed and it is suggested I don't, but I'm so thirsty all the time! I also tried to sleep without the noodle last night because I miss Brent! That thing really divides our bed up. Unfortunately, I slept awful without it and my back was so sore this morning... so back to the noodle.
Stretch marks: No
Best moment(s) of the week: This was a good week.
1. Brent FELT the baby move!!! It's only happened about twice, but at night when he starts kicking away I have Brent just rest his hand on my stomach. The other night he felt it. I thought HE was pushing on me but he said his hand didn't move, it was the baby kicking him. Crazy.
2. We found out we are having a little baby BOY.
3. The level two ultra sound gave us 30 minutes of checking out our little boy. All his different body parts, his heart functioning, his brain, it was amazing. I could watch him all day.
4. Grandma Marge, Roxanne and Larry were in Satellite visiting.
Miss anything: Ok- Last week I was missing regular coffee and Grandma Jan wondered about decaff being ok... So now I'm back to regular coffee but only when I NEED it. :)
I also miss my pants. Having only sweats and a limited amount of bottoms to choose from every day can be depressing. (Worth it, but depressing) I need to get some maternity shorts-- it's only going to get warmer from now to June.
Lastly, I miss my husband. I know that sounds silly because he isn't away or isn't leaving any time soon... but he is working LONG hours the last couple weeks. He leaves the house around 6:30-7am and doesn't get home until 6:30 or 7pm. It makes for a long day alone.
Movement: Yes! More and more as the week goes on. It's amazing. Today I had Mox all curled up on my stomach (which he isn't to cuddly during the day unless you force him to be) and the baby was kicking away at him. Funny. Jealousy between these two already! :)
Also during the ultra sound the baby was moving all around as well.
Food Craving: This week cheese has tasted pretty darn good. Honestly, I'm not sure if they are really cravings or I'm just hungry ALL THE TIME! This is a big difference to my usual lifestyle because I use to be such a light eater, but now and even Brent mentions it, I'm always eating, and way more than I use to.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Have you started to show yet: I have a bump. :) The more and more my body changes, the more I think about the work after to get back to skinny.
![]() |
| 20 weeks. |
Gender: BOY!
It was the very first picture that came up on the ultra sound and before the ultra sound the doctor asked what we were having. We told her we hoped she could tell us. The image popped up and we were told, "It's definitely a BOY" Brent and I both "knew" it was going to be a boy (Brent probably hoped, but I knew from the beginning) so it wasn't really a surprise. However, hearing it made Brent grin from ear to ear. It was so great. Now we can start shopping for gender specific things! yaya.
Belly button in or out: IN.
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Good mood.
Looking forward to:
This weekend because we are headed to BuyBuy Baby about two hours away to check out some of the "bigger" (more expensive) things we'll need for baby boy Ole. I've been so patient to buy things so I'm anxious to finally be able to!

1 comment:
I bet you're due more the beginning of June or even the end of May. Seems like you're just that much ahead of us - I've only felt a few kicks this week. Well, maybe I just have a lazy baby! haha.
Love the update! Have fun shopping and can't wait to see you in FLORIDA next week!!
Post a Comment