Whoops, I'm a day late... but I'm here!
Total weight gain: I don't think I've gained much this week... haven't been on the scale as much with curiosity. From pre-pregnancy to now I've gained 6-8lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still nothing new, however I do need to go find some bigger shorts. I only have one pair of shorts that still buttons and they are purple... so hard to wear them all the time without people noticing. :)
Sleep: I think it's getting better, maybe I'm just getting use to getting up so often at night...
Stretch marks: I don't think so...
Best moment(s) of the week: hmm.. well I started classes again this week... not sure that was a best moment! :) Still feeling baby ole move which is amazing.
Miss anything: Regular Coffee. My doctor said that I could drink up to two cups of regular coffee a day, but when I do the baby is bouncing all around and at our last doctor visit he was moving all over it was hard to get a good picture. So Brent has connected baby ole's movements to caffeine and I'm no on decaf coffee in the mornings (when I feel I need coffee) ... it's honestly just not the same.
Movement: Felt some bigger kicks towards the beginning of the week and a little lighter the last few days. - that darn decaf coffee! ;)
Food Craving: Gram's Pasta Salad- So I made a BIG bowl of it to snack on.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling pretty good this week. Still avoiding the sight, sound, words of #2 but other than that can't complain.
Have you started to show yet: Some days I feel like it's super obvious and others not so obvious. Again, might be a getting use to it type of thing. I'm definitely bigger at night and after eating.
![]() |
| My Sunday Outfit! :) This is the dress I got from Jill Martinson for Christmas and I love love love it. I think it will fit my bump until near the end! |
![]() |
| 19 Weeks |
Gender: ??????
WE still don't know... At our appointment last Friday we were under the impression we would get an ultra sound and hopefully find out the gender! Well... we got there and the doctor wasn't even there. We saw the nurse instead (who we've never seen before) and she seemed like a total space cadet! Brent and I would catch each others eyes when she looked away thinking, "She is CRAZY!" So no ultra sound was scheduled for us that day and the nurse used the doppler to get the heart beat. She couldn't find it and honestly didn't look like she knew what she was even doing. We could get a couple kicks picked up on the doppler but no heart beat so she did end up giving us an ultra sound. Even that she seemed clueless. She did eventually FIND the baby and we saw the little heart beating away, but the picture she got was very hard to tell what it was and it was ME who pointed out where the head was. It was a mess.
ANYWAYS- On Tuesday we have our level 2 ultra sound that will give us great detail about baby ole! Including the gender. YAY!! We can not WAIT!!
Belly button in or out: IN.
Wedding rings on or off: ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Honestly, I've kind of been a little blahh this week. Maybe it's because it's back to school and I'm having a hard time getting into a routine, but let's hope for a more cheerful week this week! :)
Looking forward to:
Level 2 Ultra Sound on Tuesday


2 comments:
your bump is so cute - you look awesome!! and that dress is perfect - good job jill!!
You're so cute! What a crazy nurse! I lived in maxi dresses by the end.. So much more comfy not to have a waistband!
Post a Comment