Friday, February 3, 2012

Patriots Day or VIKINGS?

For the Olson's: VIKINGS! For the rest of Boston- Patriots.

The MA residents are getting pretty excited about the upcoming Superbowl and their "amazing" Tom Brady to be in action. Today at my school it was "Patriot Day" and everyone was encouraged to wear their patriot gear. I don't have any gear so I wore my Vikings gear! Yay! I got a few looks :) One of my sixth graders said, "Mrs. Olson- You're wearing a Vikings shirt?" (Like I had no idea which way was up and who was playing in the Superbowl!) I responded in, "Well, this team matched my shoes better :) "

Brent had a office potluck football lunch today and he supported his Vikings Jersey during lunch! :) Again, (And around all grown ups) I think he got some opinions there! But everyone is so supportive of our love for MN and it just makes sense! :)

No matter where we go- we're Minnesota fans! :)

2 comments:

steve said...

Glad to see your a "patriotic" Viking from Mini-so-ta!
Watching AFA hockey vs RIT CBS sports network. 1st period 0-0. Fast game.

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

LOVE the cute pic of you! Just realized how funny it is that you have a desk job and still have to wear your boots and BDU's... ;) Is that wierd for you ?? Also, while I'm asking questions, Jared wants to know if you get to carry a piece?? (he's kinda into hand guns lately, and thinks that would be cool)

We have a fun get together with fam and friends and sister Julia and Matt's new home...