I am feeling much better from my recent cold. The Netti Pot really is amazing. :-) Don't be scared.
Although I'm feeling better two people who we have become close to have had major loss in their lives/families this week so far. First, is Brent's boss Col. LaBrecque's Father passed away. Col. has been a part of our lives since we've been here and was so welcoming to us. We have been to a few different gatherings hosted by her and her family and her father was always part of them. She had so much love and respect for her dad.
The second person is someone I grew close to when I started working at the CDC. I worked with a woman named Julia and she was a great role model for me and amazing with children. She was so hard working and very enjoyable to work with. When I worked with Julia in the infant classroom her husband had gone to the hospital with heart problems. Yesterday, when she got home from work she found her husband in bed. He had passed on after leaving work early for not feeling well.
Our hearts break for both of these families and this weekend we will attend two wakes for two special families.
1 comment:
Oh I'm so sorry. We will be praying for you both as you minister the love of our Lord Jesus to these hurting families.
Post a Comment