I can't believe 2011 has passed and we are off into 2012. CRAZY. I remember when Laura was little and I would laugh at how LONG she had until graduating in 2012. Time flies and Laura has 5 months left of high school!! Eek.
2011 had some great memories for us:
- NYC trip
- Mom and Laura's Boston visit
- Brent promoted to 1 Lt
- Jay and Jess Clark Wedding
- Moving into our new place
- Finding out we on the move in 2012
- Going back to school for Elementary Ed
- Changing jobs
2012 looks like it will also give us some memories:
- Finding out WHERE we are head in the summer
- Trip to Florida in February to see G&G, Mom, Laura and Brayden
- Moving in the Summer
- Laura Graduation
Those are the things I know for now, but I'm sure that 2012 will bring us so many laughs, joy, and adventures!
Hope everyone has a wonderful 2012!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment