Thursday, December 8, 2011

SOUP DAY!

Tomorrow is a half day of work/school for me tomorrow! YAY. I'm also going to be part of the annual soup day for faculty. I'm pretty excited for it because it is just now starting to get chilly out (40's- I know, I've completely lost my thick MN skin)... Staff was able to sign up to bring in a soup and cooking isn't my "strong" area in life unless I have a box of Maggie and Mary's Wild Rice Soup. YUUUUUM!

My Gramps & Gram introduced this product to my Mom back when Ben Franklin was still open. My mom made it with us and we loved it!! They now sell it at Ronnings and have all different flavors and it tastes so great AND!!!! all you do is ADD WATER! WHAT? That's easier than Mac N Cheese!!! It really is awesome and for my MN family and friends I highly recommend trying this out. Wild Rice is my favorite, but I haven't had any other :)

SO- If I had some extra boxes I would have offered to bring a "homemade soup" of Wild Rice Soup! ha. But unfortunately I don't have any boxes left because I made my last one a couple weeks ago for my week lunches. But I'm still invited even though I didn't bring a soup! My tummy is rumbling already! Should be fun.

I've really lucked out with the great staff I work with at Diamond. Such a blessing! And as you've heard, Mass people aren't always the sweetest... Diamond school staff is AWESOME.



No comments: