Monday, December 5, 2011

Finals OVER

I'm back from a jam packed weekend of finals, into classes for next semester and Christmas shopping! check check check! It was so awesome to have my momma there. Its a long trip but we both love seeing each other! She was able to get all of her Christmas shopping done and my dad and sister got the tree up while she was gone!

Finals went pretty good I guess.... :) Even if I failed them I still get an A! :) yay! So there wasn't a TON of pressure. Next semester I will have methods of teaching PhyEd, Art and Music along with Pedagogy which is basically teaching us how to teach in a classroom not materials.

While I was in MN we had a few students that are a semester or two ahead of us present some projects. The video below is from a student in the same program I'm in for teaching and she is off to student teach next semester. She wrote and sang The Civilian Song for our soldiers Christmas care packages. Its a moving song and I strongly suggest you listen/watch. She is from Alexandria MN and got 200 community members to join her at the high school football field to help her finish up the song. It's awesome. :)

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

wow, that was really cool. Love that, what a neat thing to do in the community too! I actually think one of the names on the end of it is a relative of my SIL, Lois's, from Alex. :)
She has a great voice! Is there a certain website for the care packages??
Me and L at the library, computer hard drive crashed, they replaces it for free. :)
Glad your wkend went well, nice to have your mom there too.