This year for halloween we would actually have trick or treaters! SO EXCITING. I also thought it would be super fun to dress up for school that day and for the trick or treaters. School was canceled because of power outages Monday and Tuesday this week so I didn't get to wear a costume to school, but I wasn't going to miss wearing it for trick or treaters Monday night. Brent had hockey that evening so I invited over two wives who's husbands also play hockey that night to enjoy the trick or treaters with me. They both live in apartments so they don't get much for trick or treaters. (Although you'd think that would be the best way~! Heated, each door is about 10 feet apart?? come on!)
Anyways, I dressed up as a "Smarty pants" -- who me??? :) Do you get it???
Who's the nerd now???......
This is our neighbor who lives below us. She is 11 and her name is Lily! She dressed up as the corpse bride.
This is Danielle Reese....
My wonderful family! :) These guys made my weekend the best birthday weekend YET!

Who's the nerd now???......
This is our neighbor who lives below us. She is 11 and her name is Lily! She dressed up as the corpse bride.
This is Danielle Reese....
My wonderful family! :) These guys made my weekend the best birthday weekend YET!
No comments:
Post a Comment