Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another GIRLS NIGHT!!

It was time for another girls night pottery style! We all anxiously wait for the next opportunity and it finally happened last Friday. Two of our original members of girls night were unable to come but we recruited three new friends to join us! It was a hit! We gathered the troop Friday night and headed to Fire Your Desire. It was such a fun time and an addicting hobby!

Next week myself and two of the "newbies" who will be around Thanksgiving weekend are heading back AND with our HUBBIES!!!! Yep, that's right, the husbands are all coming along. :) I'm so excited because honestly I think they will all enjoy it. Brent is already thinking about making a camo coffee mug!

This was the coffee mug I made. Its hard to tell the actual look of it because it hasn't been glazed or fired yet. When it's finished it will be a pretty purple with black, silver and grey dot circles! Love it already.
Meet Serenity: She is a "newbie" to the group. I worked with Serenity at the CDC and she's married to an Academy classmate of Brent's. She's such a sweetie! She went with a large mug. She also used the graple purple that I did for her snowflake mug.
Meet Emily: Emily is the mother of Claire Bear and Lo and such a great friend for the past 4 years! Emily went with a reindeer candy dish.
Meet Dani: "newbie" # 2 and our first non-hockey friends (her and her husband Bobby) we met in Boston and friends we will have for life! They are great. Dani is expecting her first child in January!! yay!! Dani went with a purple owl mug. So cute.
Meet Christie: the 3rd "newbie" of the group! Christie is a spunky and fashionable CANADIAN! :) She is married to Jeff Hajner who was a year behind Brent at the academy and played hockey together there. She went with a blue snowflake mug.
We had such a wonderful time! We all want to go back once if not twice before Christmas!! :) And... I'm sure we will. (Us girls) But in the mean time we are anxious to take our hubbies along for a fun adventure of creativity! Can't wait to share a post about that!


No comments: