Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brownie time with Auntie L!

We are so thankful to have the Phillipich family in Boston with us. They are so much more than great friends to us, they are part of our family. We have been so lucky to be Auntie L and Uncle B to Claire Bear and Lo-Lo (Lauryn)! They put smiles on our faces and its been so awesome to watch them both grow in the past two years!

Side Story: I use to be Claires "teacher" at the CDC when she was a baby. Our bond was strong and we were equally in love with each other I'd say. Once she moved up to pre-tod and Uncle B came into the picture more Auntie L was put on the back burner and I remain there today. Although she still loves me lots she is head over heels for Uncle B! It's CRAZY how much she loves him. She will do ANYTHING if it's "for Uncle B". She's such a sweetie.

We had the Phillipich's and Danielle Reese over for dinner last week and after dinner Claire and I felt it was appropriate to make brownies to have warm brownies and ice cream for dessert. We had fun!!!........
Above: Claire likes to play with Mox.... Mox isn't to sure about Claire and sharing his bones with her. :)

Below: It's time to lick the whisk!!
So good we can't even miss the drips on the table!!
Here Uncle B, you better have some too.
yumm yummm yummm
What a sweetie! We love her to pieces and she had a great time making brownies with Auntie L! I think she's going to be a sweet tooth!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

brownie nights at Auntie L's are my favorite!! <3 Claire Bear... ps my mommy says she loves the pictures!!

The Olson's said...

Claire Bear... tell mommy I'll email them to her :)