So in the last few months a group of girls and myself have started a Friday night "Girls Night" at a local pottery store near all of us. We gather some snacks and head over to the store Fire Your Desire and pick out a new piece of pottery that we want to paint! It is really so much fun and cool to make things for our homes!! The endless possibilities!!
Here was my very first piece. It's suppose to be cheetah print, but it kind of looks like brown spots. Again, first try! The green also came out super bright! Even though it's not perfect, I still love it and so does Mox..... Because it holds his bones! :)
Now, the second trip I felt a little bit more experienced and made this AWESOME chip and dip tray! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. I used the main colors of all of our fiesta dishes so it would tie in nicely to that! Yay! This took me about three hours because they start out white, so painting all those little dots took some time and steady hand!


This is my friend Danielle Reeses Salad Bowl.
Emily Phillipich's coffee glass.
Rachels spoon holder!
And Emily's sister Kate's spoon holder!
They all turned out so cute and I love love love when girls night comes up! Can be a spendy hobby but thankfully we don't go every Friday!!
Emily Phillipich's coffee glass.
Rachels spoon holder!
And Emily's sister Kate's spoon holder!
They all turned out so cute and I love love love when girls night comes up! Can be a spendy hobby but thankfully we don't go every Friday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment