This afternoon I felt very accomplished! Brent this weekend bought his own pair of cross country ski's. (I am not totally sold on the idea and will hold off to buy myself a pair.) But he absolutely loves it! He's been searching for a "hobby" and loves this one. He spent most of the afternoon skiing while I caught up on cleaning the house and a few other things....
I stopped at JoAnn's (It's been awhile!) I found these super cute buttons that I thought would be cute on maybe little girl headbands?? I just loved them- I was sold. Also, below I found these fabrics that have excited me about making a couple tote bags. (When I get the time)

After letting banana's sit out for the week they were ready for Gram Dinndorfs banana bread recipe! I had enough banana's to make two batches so I made one loaf to freeze and the second batch in our giant muffin pan and the muffin top pan my mom had given me for Christmas. They all turned out excellent! :)


Lastly, I had time to think and make dinner! :) I used a crock pot recipe online and we LOVED it. Looks a lot like stroganoff but it is so much better and no sour cream. (Recipe below)

Ingredients:
3 cans cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon dried parsley
salt & pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chopped onion
2 pounds extra lean beef tips
2 packages (12-oz size) bow-tie pasta noodles
Directions:
Stir all ingredients except pasta together in slow cooker. Place setting on low & let cook for 8 to 9 hours.
Prepare noodles according to package directions; spoon beef tips over noodles.
1 comment:
You should put one or two buttons on your tote bag?! :) Saw that somewhere and it was cute!
Post a Comment