Friday, September 17, 2010

flowers.... for me?

Today at work I was called to the front because these beautiful flowers were delivered to me! Just yesterday another woman at work received a bunch of roses from her husband "just because". I joked with our building secretary that my husband should take notes! haha. Well today when these flowers arrived I thought, it couldn't be so! I was right. Nope not from Brent.

I had received flowers, beautiful yellow Calla Lillie's! (The other two teachers in my classroom also received their own bouquets) It was a thank you from the parents of the babies in our classroom! It was such a heartwarming feeling and made me feel so good that they feel so confident and so happy with us as their child's caregivers during the day. I would have never expected anything like this but it is rewarding to know that people appreciate the good work that we do.

No comments: