Thursday, May 6, 2010
A year ago today...
I just checked my 2008-2009 planner (am I the only one who holds on to planners??) and a year ago today was Brents LAST DAY OF CLASS at the Air Force Academy! So a year ago today Brent did the traditional pool plunge on base. Right when a student is done with their finals they run strait to the pool on the academy and plunge in as a celebration to being done!! Brent lucked out his senior year and had no finals. (the only semester he ever got so lucky) So a year ago today, on his last day of class, brent took the plunge!! Time fly's...
Brent had a great roommate his last two years at the Academy! His name was Joe and he was from WI. Joe sent me this picture today and I absolutely love it. The roommates in front of the beautiful chapel and mountains about a year ago . I know that this was during Brent and Joe's last month at the academy! That's probably why they look so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhh what a nice roommate. What's he up too- where stationed?? A older couple from our church just lost their 47 y/o nephew in Afghanistan, disarming an IUD. He was a Master Sergeant, specialist in the Army. 22 yr. veteran. His 4th time over-we are so sad for them. Wife and kids. Anyways!
Hope you got some pool time in....we.are.freezing and expecting 1-3 in. of wet snow!! Yuck! Not fun especially when planning a fun spring wedding in 7 days!
Have fun at the wedding! I hope it warms up for you! :-)
Brent's roommate is stationed in Guam!! And has actually invited us out if we ever wanted to go!! He does IT stuff on base. He's a really nice guy!
So sad about the nephew that was killed. :-(
Post a Comment