Saturday, May 8, 2010

Paintball

Brent had organized a paintball day for his squad. There were about 10 squad members who joined Brent in a three hour paintball course! They all had a great time but I think by the end of the three hours they were ready to be done getting hit by paint balls! Ouch!

Two people dropped out of coming and Brent tried to convince me I should play. No WAY would I go out there with all those military people. No thanks, I'll just take pictures... Which I did and I stood on the edge of the netted screen and stuck my camera out here and there but no way was I going out there!

It was a really fun day and everyone was glad that Brent could put that together for everyone to enjoy. The office will probably be a bunch of black and blue polka-dot bodies on Monday!




Shot in the ear! This was after he wiped it off! (Nice and red!)


Kinda of blurry but got shot in the face. (thank goodness for masks!) got it on his goggles and through his screen into his mouth! Ishy...



No comments: