Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick Day

So ever since I was home back at Christmas I have been dealing with a cold coming and going. These last couple days has been terrible! Thankfully, we had a three day weekend and I tried to recover in that time. I headed back to school Monday and couldn't breath through my nose at all. Which made eating, drinking, swallowing hard to do without popping my ears every time. I had so much build up in my nose and my face felt huge. I tried to get a sub in for me but we couldn't find one so I ended up finishing out the day. I put in for a sub yesterday for today just in case I felt terrible again today. Today I can breathe through my right nostril which is GREAT! So I'm feeling better but glad I have this day to keep resting up.

I really don't want to be sick for our trip back to Boston on Friday or sick when I finally get to see Brent again!

Tomorrow, is my last day at the school! I'll take Thursday to pack everything up and Friday Mox and I fly out at noon from Bemidji and arrive in Manchester NH at 11:45pm... It will be a long day for sure!

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Ohhh- hope you don't have an on going Sinus Infection. You think?! Hope you're feeling better and excited for you and Brent to finally have all this training and separation behind you! That IS a long day back to Boston!

Well hopefully when you DO get there Spring will have Sprung all over!! Wouldn't that be nice?! We saw a glimpse of sunshine outa the gloomy foggy cloudiness for about 5 minutes today. We paused to take it in. :)

Wanted to try and get up there one more time before you left...bummer. :( Have a safe trip-we love and will miss you!