
Have you ever heard of a Grapple? grAPPLE.
In Alabama they are all around! Brent brought some home with him and I've really enjoyed them! They look and have the texture of an apple but the taste is of a grape!! It's so weird!
It really made me think of the different places we have been and the different types of food found there. Mississippi we noticed they enjoyed boiled peanuts, in Massachusetts it is so easy and pretty affordable to go buy lobster or other ocean fish. I can't really think about things that are special to Colorado... Jill O. Maybe you could help me out! Of course Minnesota we think of our awesome walleye and wild rice! It's fun to experience the different foods and discover ones you had never known were even out there!! :) I hope we keep finding more and more!
If you guys know of any other unique foods to different states please post a comment below! I'd love to keep my eye out for these foods!
No comments:
Post a Comment