Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cleanin' House!

With the small space we live in, we save to much! Have you seen the new show on A&E called hoarders? it is nasty! Not that I feel my house would ever get to that point, but it really motivated me to clean clean, get rid of stuff, and organize! I spent the afternoon going through my own clothes and what not and when Brent got home he sat down and went through his stuff too!
I was pleasantly surprised that we got three full garbage bags full of stuff to donate to goodwill! (Also threw a lot of stuff we didn't need away)


Brent finding all his cadet things! :) Silly...

Also, last night we rented the movie "The Box" with Cameron Diaz. We give it the worse review! Please don't waste your money on it. It was dumb. We thought it was going to be a suspenseful movie but it was just a weird movie about how greedy people can get when it comes to money and life. Don't rent it...

1 comment:

Jill O. said...

We've been doing the same thing around here. Guess it's that time of year. Hope to get together with Sarah and Micah for a little rummage sale this summer. I saw Hoarders, but have you seen Clean House on the Style network. They clean the house, then re-design the rooms. Kind of fun to watch, and a new favorite of mine.