Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tote Bag

Yesterday, I knew I wanted to try making a tote bag. I bought fabric that I liked for the idea and this morning I started and finished it! I think the reason I have fun sewing and don't get frustrated is because I never follow a pattern... I do it how I think and cut it to the dimensions that I want... then the final project doesn't have to be JUST like the one online or the pattern. It is completely yours :-)


The first way I have it is the handles are tied at the top to make it a shorter purse.




This second way I am thinking I will put a button on it so it can be a short purse or a longer over the shoulder tote.
For my first purse/tote making ever, I'm pretty happy with the final project.



No comments: