Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Catch Up....

So it's been some time since I posted. Sorry about that! But I've been keeping pretty busy!
I have really enjoyed sewing and trying different projects... I think I have been to JoAnn's four times in the last week and a half! haha.
Brent got home earlier than expected on Friday from Indiana so we decided we would go out Friday night and support the Air Force hockey team who was playing Bently. About 15 minutes from our house. They won! Saturday we had plans to attend a tailgate at the rink before the Air Force second game! :) We supplied the chocolate chip cookies. It was a fun time and there was probably 30 people there. USAFA Alumni and families. In between periods one and two of Friday's game Brent was asked by the radio guys to do an interview! :-) Pretty neat I thought...


Sunday we watched the Vikings kick the Cowboys butts!! What a fun win for our Vikes... Hope they can make it to the super bowl!
Brent had MLK day off. We woke up to no power and wet frozen snow covering everything!! So we ate cereal and played cribbage until the power came back on. The rest of the day was pretty relaxing. This picture is from today. Still snowing/raining.




While Brent was gone I kept myself busy with sewing projects! :-) I sure enjoyed them and I'm going to continue to try new things. Below is my collection of burp rags.



Thought I would try an apron...
New Keys! :-) Found this set at Pottery Barn



My love letters finally got printed and framed. They are hanging above our TV.
The headband I made- Sooo easy!






3 comments:

christa said...

wow - you're so creative, lisa! i love the headband. i got a sewing machine last year for christmas from jordan, but i haven't used it much. guess i'll have to get busy! and i love the LOVE keys that you framed!

Micah said...

You are super creative. Woulda never thought of the headband. Love it! and the keys turned out sooo cute. And the apron??? love LOVE it!!! I'd wear one like that for sure. :)

Katie said...

Lisa it looks great! All of it! you are very talented with that sewing machine!! I love the way your Love pictures turned out, and they look great on the wall!! When are you gonna start taking orders for things?! :)