Sunday, December 6, 2009

Made it!

I made it back! Everything was on time and went well. Bummer to leave my hubby, happy to see my little boy! oooh Mox... The only event that happened today was I noticed a diamond was missing from my wedding band as I sat at the MSP airport waiting to go to Bemidji. I was in a bit of a panic right away. I had been on two planes and two airports so far... Who knows how long it was missing. I started looking at the multicolored carpet below me. I ran my nails through the carpet hoping it would spring up... no luck! Then before I called Brent I saw a little glimmer in the carpet! It was my tiny little diamond!! I found it. I couldn't believe with all the travel it was sitting right there at my feet!! THANKFULLY!

Mississippi Posts to come...

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is amazing Lisa!! So glad that you found it... you will have to ask my mom about losing diamonds sometime! :)

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

WOW- you ever hear Jill O's story about her big fat diamond when she was engaged... better ask her. :) Glad you made it back safe and sound.