So I have been back and forth with thinking of getting bangs...Brent thought I should just do it! Like my sister says, It's hair.. It grows back! So I did it! I thought I would give everyone a heads up to the new look so you can get use to it. My dad had to just look at me for awhile.. haha.
3 comments:
I like them alot! Now maybe you should go dark like your mom and sis.... just a thought.:) See you soon..........
I really like it. did you have them pulled back yesterday or was this since then?
I got them yesterday after bible study. So I didn't have them as of yesterday! Glad people like them. It has taken me some time to get use to them. But I like them too.
Jill- I dyed my hair brown once and my hair rejected the color and it was a mess. haha. So I try to stay away from the dark, however I really liked it dark while it did last.
Post a Comment