Monday, November 30, 2009

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning was cool, but sunny! So we did what we could to enjoy it and be outside. Brent and I started with a bike ride through the neighborhood. We rode to the dollar store to stock up on candy for our movie date this week!
When we got back from biking we decided to get a group together to golf. My grandparents live on golf course and my grandma has been getting a lot of golfing in. Brent, Gram and my Uncle Mark golfed and I rode along. All of the holes have water so I walked the water line to find lost balls. I found 7 balls on 9 holes! :)

My Gram shot her best game ever! I think she was nervous to play with Brent and Uncle Mark who can really wack the ball far. But my Grams nick name is "Mary up the Middle" Gram has a very nice shot right up the middle every time! Along with her 30 foot put in and some other great shots, she outshined the boys.

It was a very fun morning/afternoon
It was a little chilly that morning so I wore ear-muffs on our bike ride.
Gram and Uncle Mark
Brent, Gram and Uncle Mark. My Grandparents home is the yellow house on the right of Uncle Mark.
Not the way I would have hoped to be dressed in FL, but I was enjoying picking balls from the water.
Mary up the Middle

No comments: