First of all- Friday was a great day for me personally. Santa dropped off my Christmas gift early. The reason being- Black Friday :) Santa...AKA Brent in this situation had bought me a new laptop from Best Buy!! What a great day for me. We have been looking for a new computer for a few months now. I ended up getting an HP and I am really enjoying it! :) My last laptop, which I loved and had for five years, has come near death many times in the last month. The screen does not stay up on its own so it has to be leaning on something to stay up. If I would like I can separate the screen and key board, but it isn't something I like to play around with. If I have it on long enough I would easily be able to start a fire because it gets so hot! So getting this new gift was an AWESOME treat. It is so nice! I have the best hubby EVER!! Thanks Brent!
These pictures were from our Friday activity. We all slept in nice and late, went shopping and then hit the pool. We also played shuffle board and bocce ball as well. The sun was shining and we were enjoying every second of it. Brent and Uncle Mark were able to hit the golf course that my grandparents live on until dark. So they enjoyed that. We spent the evening eating turkey from the night before and playing Rummikub. What a great day Friday was, can't wait to share our full Saturday!
Tomorrow, Brent and I will take off from Florida at about 10am and get back to Mississippi about 8pm. Looks like the weather should be nice! We are hoping so.
No comments:
Post a Comment