We got home from the awful "trip" Friday about 1pm. We took the rest of the day to relax and catch up on sleep.
Saturday, right into a tractor to dig fields for dad. Sunday in the field again.
Monday I babysat Brant Barron 7-4 and then jumped in the tractor until about 9pm. Same thing today, Brant all day and then to Roseau to watch Laura play volleyball. Beat Roseau in three games.
Today, I got news that I will be subbing at the school as a Para (special needs helper) for the next two weeks! So that will keep me busy during the day, and farming til dark.
This may sound like nothing to everyone, but we must remember I haven't been doing much for the last five months. So this is a "work shock", but I'm really enjoying being busy... helps time go by.
Talked to Brent a bit ago and he said things are going "ok". He's lonely... :( He said it is 90 degrees there!!!! (Lucky!) He went out to the driving range today and sounds like a bunch of the people in his class are going to get together and do something this weekend. He knows a few kids from the academy so that's nice.
Three months.... that is just such a long time to be apart.
So that is the update from the Olson's.
No comments:
Post a Comment