Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flying in Style

So with Mox and I flying home there was no way I was going to check Mox as luggage and let the airline take him all day to be stuck under the plane scared to death. (Can you tell he's not just a dog to us... but our baby! ha) So we stopped at Petco yesterday to get him a airline friendly travel bag so he can be my carry on. We were a little nervous to get him one because we were not sure how he would like it. He is pretty good about getting in his kennel at night for bed, but mid-day he's liking his freedom. We put him in while we walked around the store and he seemed to be a little scared at first but then just kind of got use to it.

We set it in between the two seats of the jeep and he sat in there while we drove home and just was a happy little boy! Later we looked over and he was snoozing away.

We are glad he likes it and I'm really glad being I'll have to deal with him by myself on his first airplane trip! It should be interesting. Thankfully at a lot of airports they have like a petstop for pets to run around and go to the bathroom. So that is nice. Our flight is Boston-minneapolis-bemidji. Our layover in MSP isn't long, but we might give up our seat for a free voucher ticket. We'll see. It's just nice to know mox doesn't have to stay in his "home" all day not being able to go to the bathroom.





Today I looked over and there is Mox sleeping in his "home" usually it's the bathroom rug or the couch but he must really like this place. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Mox is so cute! If you need a place to stay over in Minneapolis if you give up your seat I would definitely be willing to pick you up! It would be fun to have you stay with us!

Stephanie