Monday, August 3, 2009

MADE IT!

Hello Everyone. We have finally made it to Billerica MA! Took us three full days of driving and two days of unloading stuff! We had a lot of help from our friends Greg and Deanna. I will post pictures of the apartment and everything else very soon! We get internet tomorrow! We love our new home and are excited for what is to come in the future! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers during our travels! Post again soon!

Our address is:

Brent and Lisa Olson
4 Riverhurst Road Apt 531
Billerica, MA 01821

2 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Great- thanks for the address. Was just thinking about it today as I sorted through 400 pics... for real! So, I've got a few to send your way! Can't wait to see Boston!! Show us pics!

christa said...

Glad to hear the trip went well for you two!! Can't wait to see pictures of all your new adventures!