Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Drive to Boston!

And we are off! Brent was the lucky one who got to drive the big U-haul truck and pull the jeep on a trailer behind. He didn't LOVE doing it, but he didn't complain once :-)
We stopped at Story Book Lodge on our way East and saw Roxanne and ate with Jill Martinson, the girls and Eddy!
Jill Olson being the sweetie that she is, put together travel kits for each of us. They were filled with great things. Atlas, Road Tunes, Notepad and Pencil, suckers, tissue (which I needed so I took Brents too) A t-shirt for Brent from his softball team and a cell phone charger for my phone because mine was broken. Thank you so much Derek, Jill and girls for such a great travel kit! Jan had snuck in some delicious cookies for us too! And how thankful I was to have them because we barely stopped in our 15, 10, 8 hour drive days! Breakfast, lunch and dinner! haha.
Mox was such a good boy on our trip! He was with "dad" the whole way! There best buds.
We love our little boy!!

No comments: