This is from the Ski fall last saturday...
Today I had an appointment with the doctor about my knee. I was pretty sure it was getting better but wasn't sure if I was just getting use to it. I got an xRay and then the doctor messed around with it. He is 99% sure that I tore my ACL and my meniscus. I was then asked to come back for an MRI on my knee and I have a follow up appointment on Friday to look at the MRI and decide what to do. The doctor strongly recommends surgery if I want to be able to play sports or do activities like that ever again. :-( Hopefully I can get in to the hospital in the afternoon so Brent can join me for the meeting with the doctor. Just nice to have two sets of ears taking it in.
I can walk on it, limp pretty good but I'm walking. Came home from work today and brent surprised me by being there and had stocked my kitchen with some of my favorites. He's so good to me.
I'll keep everyone posted with the results on friday. Pray the MRI comes back not as serious as the doctor is so sure of. Thank you.
2 comments:
Oh Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your knee. I know how bad Brent must feel, and you must feel worse! I hope you are not in too much pain. Will pray that it's not as bad as they think. Take care and be careful. Wish I could do something for you! Jan
hi lisa - found your blog through the jills. hope your knee isn't too bad, what a bummer. i'll be praying for you this week! at least you've got someone so thoughtful there to take care of you :)
Post a Comment