This is the best picture I have of the "bump" in the last two weeks....
How far along?: 28 weeks
Baby is the size of: Tropical Coconut, Echidna, rollerblade, charlotte royale
Total Weight Gain: Weight is just a number ;) (But really I haven't weighed in awhile)
Maternity Clothes: Brent's clothes is my "maternity" comfort clothes.... When I was pregnant with Ellis I wore running shorts all the time, but this time around, those are so uncomfortable for me, so I've been favoring Brent's loose fitting basketball type shorts. All of my own t-shirts are now to short to cover my belly. I could probably pack up about 95% of my clothes at this point...
Sleep: Sleep is spotty through the night. Trying to drink less before bed.
Stretch Marks: Haven't noticed stretch marks, but definitely getting veiny
Best Moment of the Week:
This past weekend we went camping up in Canada. We went with Derek and Jill's family, Darby and Deanna's family and Jerem and the girls. It was a lot of fun.
Miss Anything: Nothing that has really been on my mind.
Movement: Her movements are stronger, sometimes almost uncomfortable. She also is getting the hick ups a LOT. It's such a different feeling.....
Food Craving: I've been enjoying donuts, rocky road ice cream, and not feeling the coffee we make at home.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Feeling good!
Have you started to show yet?: Bumping for sure! :) Sweet little baby belly.
Gender: GIRL-- have any name suggestions?
Belly Button: In, but flattering to surface level ;) Ellis loves to poke at it...
Wedding Rings: On
Happy or Moody: Happy
Looking forward to: Brent and I will go to Bemidji on Thursday. He has a meeting and I have an appt with my OB there. I haven't seen her and our favorite nurse Joey in months since I've been seen weekly in Fargo. I can't wait to catch up with them both. They are great.
No comments:
Post a Comment