This is from awhile ago and things just keep moving forward. It's so exciting! Today the guys are working on getting the siding up and I had a phone call from John telling me how NICE the color looks! Yay! It's a biscane blue and was a bit of a risk to go with, but I'm glad they like it too.
Our electrician Kevin worked hard for a week strait and was able to get our electrical all in. Carpenters had some rainy days so they worked on insulating and started sheet rocking!! Below is the garage.
The ceiling in this room will be a dark tongue and groove wood paneling.
going up the stairs.
The first and second floor wall that I'm looking at strait ahead will also be the same dark tongue and groove all the way down.
Home, sweet, Home. Can't wait to see what they got done with siding at the end of today!






2 comments:
I know I'm a dork, but I love seeing the progress of your house - I get so excited when there's a new post! lol I'm sure it's ten times more exciting for you guys!
so beautiful and so exciting!!!!! I'm a dork too christa! ;-)
Post a Comment