Jan. 4th Laura flew into Florida to start her 10 week adventure as an online student and Nanny to Ellis while I student teach!! We are SOOOOOOOO happy to have her here!!
Ellis continues to read and LOVE books. He's sitting on his own pretty well. We still leave pillows around him when he's on the floor just in case, so I'm not sure why he's in his Bumbo?? He hates it.
Ellis also loves sitting in restaurant high chairs! We found this out in Minnesota, and he seriously loves it. We took Laura to a Hibachi Grill on Friday as a celebration of one week completed. Ellis loved watching the cook throw tools around, start big fires, and most of all, loved eating the cooked carrots.
We also treated ourselves to shellac nails.
Ellis knows the sound of his bottle being mixed up (shake shake shake) and he's also recently started to hold his own bottle (if he wants to)
Tuesday was my first day student teaching! Eek! It was a great first week. My co-teacher already has me teaching lessons, and doing many things to help her out in the classroom. I'm loving it. I wish I could be home with Ellis everyday all day though, but if I have to work, that's exactly what I would want to be doing.
1st day of school!My big boy.
Eating out at Fish Lips (Auntie Laura's favorite)
Saturday we spent at Cocoa Beach with the Jill Martinson crew! So fun to have them in Florida!!















1 comment:
Sweet pictures, love the one of Ellis man on the blanket at the beach in his little baseball cap. Williams Elementary...I went to Williams elementary but never had any young pretty teacher as you. Will put a smile on all their faces to start their day with a pretty teacher to look at all day. I know your kiddies will love you. ( don't make me use my teacher voice :>)!!!
Post a Comment