Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Catching up...

Sorry again for going missing! Ugh. I swear the days just fly by. I've been busy wrapping up my last semester of classes! (3 weeks to go!) and Ellis is busy! He moves from his Jumperoo, to his gym, to the swing, wants to eat, wants to be held, he's just busy. Not a bad thing at all, but sucks up a lot of my time. I'm happy to spend it with him, because he's growing to fast! It's getting cool here! We went on a nice walk the other day and had to bundle Ellis up. Today I don't think it will get out of the 60's. Call us chickens, but it's COLD! ;-)

Yes, you do see a little spot under his eye. The one under his chin was a scratch, but the one under his eye is similar to the other spots he got with the auto immune stuff. This round he only got that one, and it's healing up and should hopefully be gone soon.

Ellis was Christmas dreaming shopping with dad the other day.... 
On Saturday we attended a birthday party for a four year old that goes to our church. It was a beautiful fall day! 
How amazing is this cake?????

Sunday night we had a little family time and watched a movie together... Monday Brent would have off! 
Monday we relaxed at the beach! 

No comments: