Final Weight Gain: Today: 154lbs. total of 36lbs... not bad, not bad...
Maternity Clothes: It's gotten so hot that I try to wear dresses as much as I can, or Brent's clothes around the house... It's so strange that his sweat pants actually COMFORTABLY fit me, where as before they would be so baggy! The Old Navy tanks I had gotten mid pregnancy have been AMAZING. I think I'll order some more.
Sleep: Still waking up about every 2 hours to pee. Not sleeping hard at all... I've missed it. However, this week I've been excused from 6:30am breakfast duty for Brent and he's been so sweet to let me sleep in!! (7:30am)... I'm running out of those chances! Last night I was up around 3 and couldn't get back to sleep for two hours. I could not turn my brain OFF! I was thinking about the upcoming arrival of the little guy and everything that goes with it.
Best Moment of the Week:
1. Date nights with Brent.
2. Getting Prepped for c-section/hospital stay.
3. We did a little car shopping on Monday... just always keeping our eyes open for a good deal for an upgraded momma car. :)
Miss anything: Just the typical movement stuff- getting in and out of bed, off the couch, bending down, walking very far, etc. My body has gone into "slow motion" mode these past few days. Resting up for the little guy!
Food Craving: Loving munching on the seeded cherries! :) (Also going to miss my built in tray! ;-))
Kind of on a potato salad kick... oh and Dunkin Donut Hot Chocolate Coolatta's! YUM!
Bump: I tend to carry my bump around when we walk anywhere. Just holding him up because he's getting HEAVY! ;-) It's so strange to think that my little guy will not be inside after Friday!! It's been such an amazing experience to be pregnant and feel him grow, move, and depend on my from inside my belly!
My little basketball! :)
Gender: Baby Boy Olson!!
Belly Button: On the surface.
Wedding Rings: On and still room to move.
Looking forward to: HOLDING MY BABY BOY IN TWO DAYS!!!! soo crazy! I'm so excited. I told Brent yesterday that he's going to totally cry when they hand him our son. He's going to for sure. He's already so in love with this little guy. Because I'll have to be sewn up after, Brent will be with the little man for the first half hour or so of his life. A special time for them to bond together. I'm just so excited for this next chapter of our life!!




3 comments:
yyyyyaaaaayyyy im so excited to see pics of baby ole! wish I could be there when he is born to hold him right away! I will get to hold him sooner or later!!!!! ALYSSA
awww....I think you're gonna cry too!!!! I can hardly think about that moment without crying just a little! can't wait to hear the news!
yeay the 14th is almost here!! so excited for the big day tomorrow and cannot wait to see the pictures of you all together :)
Post a Comment