Friday, June 7, 2013

A "Charming" date night


Brent worked late tonight, but we were still able to enjoy a date night dinner at Texas Road House. Yummm.... I wasn't super hungry when we left the house but after an hour wait at the bar enjoying my Shirley Temple, I had gotten pretty hungry!

Once we finally got to our table Brent had pulled out my charm bracelet. I can't remember what he said, but I think he said something about really loving me and being really excited. I looked at my charm bracelet and my first thought was, shoot-- I "left" this bracelet somewhere and he found it and it's been weeks since I've noticed! Then I scanned the bracelet for new charms and couldn't find any, and started to feel pretty confused. Then from under his hat he carried in he presented me with a little Brighton Box.... Totally surprised!



Inside were two little charms to add to my bracelet. A little baby buggy and a little heart with two blue baby feet and the other side says baby boy! I absolutely LOVE them and was totally surprised!! (Which doesn't happen often.) These are so special to me. This whole bracelet has been a work in progress and is full of different and special charms I've collected over the years. Each charm with it's own specific story and special reasoning for me.
Happy Happy Momma!! :) So pleased with Brent's little surprise to me and that he pulled it off! :) Love the added charms, and love that I'm going to be a momma in 7 days!

Dinner was amazing, as always, and my belly was SUPER full when we left TRH. It was such a nice dinner date together. Phones only present for the photo's and full attention towards conversations about us and our growing family plans!! Loved it all. Now home for a movie, which, I'm kind of embarrassed to even admit we are watching because it's SO STUPID. (Warm Bodies- a terrible "comedy" about zombies...) I do not recommend it and that's why I am blogging during it. ;-)

No comments: