Friday, May 24, 2013

Beach Day!

Brent has a nice LONG four day weekend! Yay!! We kicked off today by sleeping in until 7:30! and ended up enjoying a day at the beach. It was HOT! The humidity is making it's way to FL. Thank goodness for umbrella's and the ocean breeze.

I let the baby belly get some sun today! :) It's funny because I'm getting pretty big and although I KNOW I am, after Brent snapped this picture, I said, "Can you see my belly even?"-- Brent's response... "ahhh.... YA!" ;-) Couple weeks!! 

After our sweaty day at the beach we went home to shower up for some maternity beach pictures! We spent about two hours taking pictures. It was still pretty hot out, Brent got burnt out of pictures pretty quickly, but I know we got some awesome pictures! Can't wait to see them and share them!!

No comments: