Sunday, April 21, 2013
One reason we LOVE Florida!
Today after church and after a nice lunch with Brent's Uncle Dallas and MJean who are in town, we hit the water for some paddle boating! It turned out to be the perfect day for it!! While we were out there we saw close to 20 dolphins just in the hour we were on the water! It's so amazing to be that close to God's creation of wild animals. Dolphins are so graceful and beautiful as they swim along. We even saw a momma and her little baby dolphin swimming together. Baby dolphin probably wasn't any bigger than 3 feet long!! SOOOOOOO cute!! I wish we had more than just an iphone camera/recorder to take pictures and videos with... but that will do for now! Enjoy the videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's too funny Lisa!! Now all you need is a third broad or little buggy tied behind yours to haul Mox and Baby Ole and you'll be set!
We LOVE watching the videos, this looks so fun! ~ Jill
Are you standing on your board? Does look fun. I hope Bubbs wears sunscreen. That scandinavian skin is going pay for it someday I'm afraid. I think with your creative mind you should invent a little tub for little ole. Rub-a-dub-dub...ole in a tub:)
Post a Comment